FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GET FAMILIAR WITH OUR CLASSES
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The University of Lodz Sports Facility is a modern facility, with excellent infrastructure and equipment. You can spend your time there not only actively, but simply in a nice way, with the benefit of your physical condition and health.
The Facility consists of a sports hall (47 x 24 m and 12.5 m high), a swimming pool and rooms intended for various sports activities, as well as a buffet (with a magnificent view of both the swimming pool and the swimming pool).
Students of the University of Lodz can use the offer of the Facility as part of PE classes, and additionally, outside of them. They are entitled to a discount. Other people can use the Facility's offer after purchasing a pass (the discount is available to the employees of the University of Lodz, children and adolescents, and pensioners). The Facility and the running classes can also be used by all holders of MULTISPORT cards (issued by Benefit Systems), FITPROFIT cards (issued by VanityStyle), MEDICOVERSPORT (OK.SYSTEM) and holders of the UL Alumni Card, after purchasing a pass.
During each class, you can take advantage of the care of qualified staff of the university instructors who will help you as those who conduct the classes or as referees during your competitions The offer of the Facility includes classes conducted at the SWIMMING POOL, SPORTS HALL, GYMs and other adapted rooms.
- team sports pitches (three sectors)
- sound system and professional information board
- rooms for coaches, rooms for pre- and post-match briefings
- 2 audiences for 200 seats
- sports swimming pool (6-lane, 25 meters by 16 meters, depth 180 to 220 cm, track width – 2.5 and 3 m)
- equipped with a number of devices, as well as many additional accessories, such as: Body Ball balls, dumbbells, Thera Band tapes, steps, Fit-Ball balls and dumbbells, sound system.
Duty hours of employees of the University of Lodz Sports Facility:
9.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday).
Please handle all matters by phone: +48 42/665-51-75, +48 42/665-51-84
or by e-mail: email@example.com